Please click specifications to get more information including important info regarding compatibility.
Is compatible only with lithium batteries that are designed to maximum charge to 54.6v
The Luna Mate Charger is designed charger made for affordability, easy to use, and smart.
We made this charger with a surprisingly small form factor, considering it is a serious 300 watt charger. We had our case anodized sea-orange and had an LED display built onto the side of it that shows you the AMPS and Volt that the battery is currently at. The rotating knob when set to voltage can set bet to charge to 54.6 volts or set to 50% if storing or it can be set to any voltage depending on what voltage that you intend to charge to. After you plug in your battery it tells you what voltage your battery is at, and you can monitor your voltage while charging and adjust the rotating dial to achieve the desired voltage.
We wanted our charger to be quiet, so we made ours with high quality and reliable fans. The Luna Mate charger is specially designed to maximize 18650 battery pack life by having two very important features:
Both of these two functions are changeable with a flick of a switch so you don't need to fidget with any digital interfaces to change your charge. No instruction manual needed here. This is a very simple charger to use.
We know that charging slow will extend your battery's life but we also know everyone likes (or needs) a fast charge now and then. (read our article on charging fast or slow)
Do Partial Charging
Charge to 80 or 100% percent to really maximize life expectancy
Car manufacturers such as Tesla have proven that if you do not charge your pack to 100 percent every time you ride, you will greatly extend the life of your pack.
The Luna Charger adds life to your pack without taking a wad of money from your pocket.
Additional Information and Specifications
- Charger is configured with reverse polarity, over current, over voltage, and short circuit protections.
- Precise limit of voltage and current, intelligent control, and avoids over charge.
- Simple Dual LED indicators : LED 1 shows power is on, LED 2: red shows the battery being charged. Or green shows the battery fully charged (or no load at DC side).
- Voltage display shows the output voltage inside the charger, and the relative voltage of the battery.
- Allows you to do partial charge
How to Operate
- Using the wrong voltage charger is dangerous and can be a fire risk!
- It is up to the user to determine if the charger is appropriate for his battery.
- If the charger does not work properly, please make sure the charger and battery are connected properly.
- The voltage display will light up even if you are not plugged into the household current. Look at the red LED on the back of the charger to make sure you are getting power.
- The charger should be used in a well ventilated area.
- The aluminum case is an important part of heat dissipation, make sure it isn't covered up or smothered.