Free shipping Australia wide
Ideal for Caravans or small motor homes.
Drop in replacement for your 100ah Lead Acid Battery.
Solar and mains charging.
LifePO4 Offers A Better Battery Solution of existing Gel and AGM batteries
Consider the following benefits when choosing LifePO4 over AGM batteries for your energy needs:
- LifePO4 batteries have a longer life span up to 4 times more. This dramatically reduces the need for battery changes.
- LifeP04 lightweight batteries are lighter than AGM batteries, usually weighing about 1/3 less.
- LifeP04 provides twice the battery capacity in the same amount of space.
- LifePO4 batteries handle far wider variations in temperature.
- LifeP04 batteries are environmentally friendly and safe for use in any system. Other advantages of LifeP04 technology include upper and lower voltage protection, dead short and reverse polarity protection, and a flame-retardant chemistry.
- Gel or AGM batteries can discharge to 50% to ensure longevity. Lifepo4 on the other hand can safely draw down to 80% without causing premature failure
- LifeP04 batteries operate with much lower resistance and recharge at a faster rate. Charging LifeP04 batteries can take a 50 amp charge to 100%. Where an AGM battery can only charge to 90% and then requires another 4 to 6 hours of trickle charge.
- LiFePO4 batteries will take maximum charge current all the way to 100% and then stop charging where a AGM battery cannot handle full charge to 100% and requires many hours at a trickle charge to 100%. This can take an extra 4 to 6 hours.
12v 120Ah LiFePO4 battery pack:
Max Continuous discharging current is 50A
Peak discharge current is 120A
Recommended charge current 25A
Minimum discharge voltage is 10.4V
Maximum charge voltage is 14.6V
Life span:more than 2000 charge discharge times if discharging to 80% of capacity.
Suitable for use with solar systems 600 Watts or less.
Life span:more than 2000 charge discharge times
- Always recharge after use. If battery does enter self protection mode then a suitable LifeP04 charger maybe required to reset the Batteries Management System.