Now available in store for viewing and test rides
18.5inch Frame suitable for riders 170cm – 200cm (with drop post)
GST included. Shipping is an extra $200 to Capital cities, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth. Email for other locations.
10 months in development: Designed, Engineered and Made in Australia
Australia's first and exclusive mind-blowing 35amps controller
- Peaking 2000watts with our industry-leading 52V battery pack - producing unreal 180N.M of torque !
- Trying is believing. "This motor equipped with the torque sensor just feels so much better" - Daniel Djoenaidi (Sydney)
- Bafang G510/M620 uses tri-sensors to assist your ride including torque sensor, speed sensor & cadence sensor.
- The G510 motor core is physically larger than any motor out there - producing higher real-world torque numbers. One will be utterly impressed by its uncompromising torque power!
E.bike Specific means better engineering, performance & durability
- Reinforced aluminum 6061 heavy duty frame made by a Taiwanese factory
- CNCed rear shock linkage designed in Taiwan and made for the e.bike weight and performance
- Custom built e.bike front forks made by DNM in Taiwan with thicker material and 120-160mm travel
- All new E.bike specific German Schwalbe tyre
- Dual piston E.bike hydraulic brakes systems with the integrated brake sensor
- KMC X9E Chain 2x stronger than the already amazing X9 chain
- VOLT engineered dual chain guides to properly "lock up" the chain on the bike
- VOLT engineered 45kmh 6V front light with 1200 lumen
Other brands are doing 10, 11 or 12 speed. Why is VOLT promoting the 6 or 7 speed ?
- Lots of gears aren't the solution but the problem. 10 speed, 11 speed or the new 12 speed cassettes will 'die' so fast and your wallet may not be able to keep up.
- Their sprockets are thinner and the chains are thiner. During the development, we worn out two Shimano 10 speed and two 11 speed after about 1000km of rides...
- E-riders will find themselves only using 3-5 gears 99% of the time.
Why is VOLT blocking the lowest and the highest gears ?
- When you have the 35amps current and 58Volts peak power, the chain line has to be straight. The lowest gear and the highest gear (furthest away from the centre) pull the chain at an angle and wears out the drive system unpleasantly.
- Telsa cars and most e-cars are single speeds due to the very nature of e-motor and is in fact the most efficient this way.
VOLT Wireless Motor Remote
VOLT Australia has successfully developed a wireless module to cut off the controller power with our partner in Japan and Bafang China. Without the remote, the thieves wouldn't be able to turn on the bike thus the bike would have no re-sale value. The module is embedded in the motor system. Riders can lock and unlock the controller wirelessly within 10 meters.
Who builds this bike for you ?
Each "XT" is hand-built by VOLT to our new 2019 manufacturing standard. Made in Australia.
CASSETTE VERSION. Users are almost required to have some mountain bike experience before to operate this "monster".
- M620 /G510 Drive System (off road enduro riding ONLY)
- Battery - Downtube style with 3 bolts and soldered on holes to reduce the battery shake-ness.
- Gears - 1 x 7 Speeds (13T -34T) Modified Shimano DEORE 9 System with 11t blocked and 40T blocked
- Chain - KMC E.bike X9E E.bike specific stronger chain
- Hydraulic Brakes - VOLT custom made dual piston (2nd Generation) with reliable motor cut-off built-in sensors
- Wheels - Custom made VOLT Extra wide rim wheels with stainless steel spokes : Front thru axle 15mm. Rear QR.
- Tyre - Premium German SCHWALBE E.bike tyre Hans Dampf / Tubeless
- Tube - Self-repairing tube or Tubeless* set up with increased reliability
- Fork - DNM made Thru axle 15mm front air suspension with a 120mm or 160mm travel and lockout
- Rear Shock - DNM AO 42RC with a lock out and with a 120mm travel
- Integrated Drop-post - DNM CSD with a handle release button - Super convenient
- Dual Chain guide - VOLT designed CNC produced to locks up the chain - every pro rider uses them
- Removable Kick Stand - Heavy duty to support up tp 50kg - Important because of the added weight and delicate parts..
Sydney VOLT - Contact 0487 163 447
Luna Mate - Perth, WA - Contact 08 9303 9582