Now In Stock in Perth
VERSION SHOWN IS WITH THE 12.5AH Battery for 2249.00 (free upgrade to the 14ah battery)
VOLT's first hub motor electric bike. This bike is priced to be affordable and designed for leisure city riding and extensive Uber Eats riding featuring an upright riding position, dual battery function, built-in anti theft alarm function & integrated lights, rack & mud guards.
To outlast the weather & extensive use, we carefully selected each and every single part of the bike such as the German marathon e.bike tyre, VOLT hydraulic brakes for e.bikes, "Dual" front & seat suspension, heavy-duty e.bike stainless wheels & the reputable Bafang motor system.
This bike comes a full package with nothing to add on or upgrade. The ride is comfortable, powerful & easy to operate. The pannier rack supports 4-bolt child seats for the family time in the park.
VOLT CITY 2019
- Powered by VOLT made 52V batteries - industry first
- Bafang Nominal 250 Watt motor
- Support dual battery set up with built-in module
- Built in alarms and wireless switch including remotely switching off the system
- Schwalbe E.bike tyre for better puncture
- Built-in front and rear lights - with the braking warning effect
- Uno seat suspension and city style saddle
- VOLT Hydraulic E.brakes (1.0) with 160mm rotors
- Shimano Altus 7 speed drive system
- 27.5inch stainless spoke heavy duty e.bike wheels
- Mud guards, kick stands, derailleur guard & integrated pannier rack
- A free steel folding lock is included
- Assembled in China with 70% Taiwanese small parts to VOLT Australia's standards
Who are BAFANG ? Best & Only Powerful Mid Drive Motors
Most influential Brands of E.bike motors are Bosch (Germany), Brose (Germany), Shimano (Japan), Yamaha (Japan) and then the Bafang from China.
We have chosen Bafang for a few reasons. It is the most reputable, experienced and "strongest" manufacturer in China and more importantly, the only and best high current / power electric motor producer in the world.
- We import directly from the factory and we rebuilt the motor with better greasing and screws check in Sydney.
- We tune the motor controller with our own tested settings for the performance our customers want.
- We own and operate our own lithium battery assembly factory in KunShan, China to guarantee that the final quality check is up to our standard.
- We are also capable to strip down the motor and battery for the servicing and repair.
- We stock spare motor parts for our customers and dealers to provide our nation wide support.
VOLT ALARM SYSTEM
Industry leading 52V Battery/ Range
Pairing a 52Volts battery with a 48V motor controller has numerous benefits. It is like bringing an adult to a teenage fight. The performance will be enhanced. The battery will bear less stress and produce less heat. The battery will remain potent for longer.
VOLT modern batteries have a Battery-Management-System (BMS) chip to regular and balance the charging and discharging for both performance and longevity. Our BMS chips (made in Shenzhen, China) are tested to be efficient and enduring.
Our range estimates are data collected from our customers. At the end of day, Battery watt-hour number is what's real.
Down-tube Battery Options:
- (M) 12.5ah 52V 650watt-hour energy using Samsung cells. 5A charger / 3 hour charging time. Up to 80km INCLUDED
- (XL) 17.5ah 52v 910watt-hour energy using Samsung cells. 5A charger / 4 hour charging time. Up to 100-120km- ADITIONAL $300.00
For the reference, Bosch or Shimano battery pack is 500watt-hour 36V.
What's included in a battery pack ?
- Battery mount cradle
Bicycle Size Question
Most motorcycles or scooters come in one size only. Ebikes with a powerful motor eliminate the need for different bicycle frame sizes. We mostly use M/L size frames but we can install shorter or longer stems to accommodate shorter and taller riders. Leave us a note when ordering.
The motor prefer a smaller 26inch wheel for the higher spinning speed but the (most) rider prefers a bigger 29inch/700c wheel for the pedaling speed. Thus, we settle down on 27.5inch wheels.
ABOUT the WARRANTY
- What is covered under our one year warranty
- The whole motor and battery system
- The frame and most bike parts
- What is not covered ?
- Brake Pads
- Cassete (if apply)
- Derailleur hanger
- Wheel Truing
- Motor core burn out
- What will avoid the warranty ?
- Removing the off road speed limits
- Modifying the motor parts and controller on your own
- Modifying the our factory gear setting
- Water damage
- Any external accidental breakage to any part