- Bafang replacement controller only for the BBSHD
- Easily user replaceable with only a few bolts a 15-30 minute job
- Can handle 48v or 52v batteries for up to 1600 watts of power peak power
- Factory Programmed for a peak output of 30amps
- Lunacycle custom programmed with 'Hot Rod' settings
- You will be able to use a throttle only mode in PAS 0 unlike inexpensive units purchased directly from China and not custom programmed
If you want your firmware to allow you to apply as much throttle as you want regardless of your pedal speed, this controller is good insurance your set up will be able to deal with whatever power you dish out.
Installing the new controller is an easy job that any person with basic mechanical skills and standard tools should be able to do in less than 30 minutes. See our instructional guide here.
We recommend installing a thermal probe inside the drive unit so you can track the drive unit temperature. (Click here for probe installation instructions)
Read this guide on the different ways this firmware can be programmed on this beefed up controller. (Click here for programming guide)
If your BBSHD does not work it's not necessarily the controller that is bad, you could have also have damaged the nylon gear or melted the windings. For a complete troubleshooting guide for the BBSHD (click here for troubleshooting guide).