- New improved shark case.
- Includes 52 volt standard 3 amp charger
- Pick a custom vinyl skin to add color to your Shark.
- Key lock releases pack from bike
- Led light battery meter
- Up to 550-watt hours means incredible range in small package (read article on watt hours)
- 14s4p = 56 Genuine name brand grade a Sanyo 2600 18650 cells (see breakdown on 18650 cells)
- 30amp continuous BMS
- Life Span: 400-1000 charges
- (See pictures for detailed dimensions
- 12-month warranty. Excludes misuse, abuse or water damage
- Battery cradle comes with 45amp Anderson connectors.
This is a new model added to the luna mate battery line up designed using the new improved shark case use an old favourite cell made by samsung
Ultimate Long Range in a very small size
We designed these packs using a common ebike case, but filled them with quality brand name 18650 cells utilizing the latest battery chemistry to get the highest possible power density. This means despite these packs small size and light weight, they will get you tons and tons of range.
Luna Mate builds its packs with the finest BMS (battery management system) available so that you can plug in your battery and not worry about over charging. Your cells are automatically balanced by the internal BMS in the battery. Our BMS includes such features as temperature over heat protection and advanced cell balancing. These features not only get the maximum performance out of your BMS they also keep your battery from getting to low, charging too high, or getting too hot and will automatically shut off your pack if it senses something is wrong.
Regarding Amps: These packs will easily put out 30amps (1500 watts) and even more for short bursts.
Most people mount this battery to the downtube of their frame (where the water bottle usually goes) but it’s very versatile where it can be mounted. Because it is so lightweight (4 likos) it can also be used in a backpack.
This is a very easy to mount battery. It has a mounting bracket that will mount to most water bottle screw holes in the frame. If not you can drill threaded holes into your frame to accommodate it. Once the bracket is installed it's a breeze to take the battery on and off. So you can have extra batteries that you carry on your ride that would easily fit in a backpack or on the racks on your bike.